Molesey Boat Club
Situated on the River Thames in England at East Molesey near to Hampton Court Palace the the lock was built by the City of London Corporation in 1815 and is the second longest on the river at 81.78 m (268′ 4”). Beside the lock there are rollers for the portage of small boats. Ash Island is on the other side of the weir with a backwater behind it continuing to a smaller weir upstream.
We blagged our way into the Palace as we wanted to got to the embroiderers guild shop.
Unfortunately we were too early so we will have to go another time.